Quality food, supplied far and wide
Philip Dennis is a family owned regional wholesaler, supplying customers throughout the South West, Oxfordshire and the Midlands with a complete range of frozen, chilled, and ambient foods together with fresh meat from Dennis Family Butchers and fresh fish from Dennis Family Fishmongers.
Delivering on our family values
The Square Braunton 1912
Food has been integral to our family for generations. Archie Dennis opened a butchers in Braunton over a century ago, and it was there that his son Philip learned the ropes before starting up his own business. In 1977, his son John, who is now the company Chairman got involved with the business. Today the company is run by an executive team consisting of Stephen Carr (Managing Director), Nigel Yeo (Director) and Rob Miles (Financial Controller).
Our business has survived – and thrived – thanks to constant innovation and progression. However, we’re still grounded in the traditional family values Archie ran his butchers by all those years ago.
Food that's good in every way
To us, good food isn’t just about nutrition and taste. It also means treating animals well and taking care of the world around us. That’s why we promise to deliver:
- Always from reputable producers, and locally sourced where possible
- Impeccable handling throughout the supply chain, including delivery in temperature controlled vehicles
- Independent accreditation like Red Tractor on many products (see foot of page for more)
- Outstanding choice, with over 4000 product lines available
- Easy ordering processes
- Flexible ways of working
- Prompt delivery, always with a smile
- Fair pricing, making quality affordable whilst never underselling the effort, skill and integrity of the producer
Respect for nature
- Following a green agenda, like investing in our own wind turbine to provide a sustainable source of electricity
We'd love to hear from you
If you would like to find out more about what makes us tick, please get in touch.