Terms and Conditions
Please find following a legal notice relating to our website. For our Terms & Conditions of Trading, please scroll further down the page.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.philipdennis.co.uk (“Website”) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website. This notice is issued by Philip Dennis Foodservice Ltd.
- You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us.
- By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- Philip Dennis Foodservice copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies; and
any such use is for your own personal use only and no materials shall be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Philip Dennis Foodservice or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with the above paragraph for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website. You may also be liable to indemnify us against any losses we incur as a result of the use of this Website or any information extracted from it.
Subject to licence, paragraph 1; no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or
service without Philip Dennis Foodservice prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While Philip Dennis Foodservice endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Philip Dennis Foodservice shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Philip Dennis Foodservice control.
VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- Philip Dennis Foodservice shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Philip Dennis Foodservice to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of visitor material and conduct, paragraph 1 or paragraph 3
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. Philip Dennis Foodservice has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Philip Dennis Foodservice therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to create links to this website. Should you wish to do so, please contact Philip Dennis Foodservice to discuss. Philip Dennis Foodservice expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in links to and from other websites, paragraph 2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify Philip Dennis Foodservice for any loss or damage suffered by Philip Dennis Foodservice for breach of links to and from other websites, paragraph 2.
- While Philip Dennis Foodservice endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, Philip Dennis Foodservice does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. Philip Dennis Foodservice may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and Philip Dennis Foodservice makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Philip Dennis Foodservice provides you with this Website on the basis that Philip Dennis Foodservice excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
- Where any information is provided on this Website or in any newsletter or similar correspondence we may send you at any time, such materials are provided for general information and reference purposes only and should not be relied upon. You should seek specific legal advice in relation to any query you may have, and we shall not be liable for any action you take or failure to act following a review of the information placed on the Website.
- All calls may be recorded for training, monitoring and evaluation purposes and will be held accordingly.
- Please note that any information provided through the website could be used for legitimate reasons within Philip Dennis Foodservice. If you wish to review your contact preferences at any time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philip Dennis Foodservice, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of Philip Dennis Foodservice partners, employees or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Philip Dennis Foodservice liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. This Website is based in England and is intended for users in the UK. We make no representations that the materials and Website are suitable for users outside England and Wales, and if you choose to access the Website from outside of England or Wales you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant local laws, and you hereby indemnify us from any liability arising in connection with your use and access to the Website.
MODERN SLAVERY & HUMAN TRAFFICKING STATEMENT
For more information, see Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement (002)
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRADING
- Payment terms are strictly cash on delivery unless credit facilities have been agreed in advance.
- Payment is due by the 14th of the month following delivery collection.
- A charge of £20.00 will be added to all accounts each occasion a cheque or direct debit has to be represented to the bank. Overdue accounts will be subject to an interest change of 2 and a half % flat rate per month.
- This price list cancels all previous lists and is subject to alteration without notice.
- All invoiced goods remain the property of Philip Dennis Foodservice Ltd. until they are paid for in full.
- Customers will be requested to sign for all goods delivered. Advice of damages or shortages must be made on delivery/collection.
- A collection note will be issued for any goods returned to the Company.
- All products are subject to availability and price alteration without notification.
- To ensure delivery, please place your orders before 5.00pm the day before the scheduled delivery.
- All calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
“If you have a queries or concerns relating to the above Legal Notice and Terms & Conditions, please contact your Account Manager.”