Philip Dennis Foodservice is a family owned regional wholesaler with over fifty years’ experience. We deliver a one-stop shop solution including fresh meat and fish and a full range of chilled, frozen and ambient products. Our customers include schools, colleges, residential homes, pubs, hotels and restaurants spread across the South West, Oxfordshire and the West Midlands.
Account Manager (Worcestershire, Bromsgrove, Warwickshire )
Basic salary £20 – £28k (depending on experience) + generous uncapped bonus, car & laptop
This role is responsible for fully maintaining & developing existing business and generating new customers within a specific geographical area.
The key skills required for this position are:
• A real passion for food
• A commitment to delivering exemplary customer service, a confident “can do” attitude with a natural work ethic and ability to deliver results.
• Confident and capable of negotiating adeptly with clients face to face to secure long-term relationships.
• High self-motivation with a strong desire to exceed targets
• The ability to work autonomously as well as being a team-oriented person
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and deal with diverse tasks and work under pressure
• Good numeracy skills
• A willingness to take ownership of projects
• A high level of professionalism
Please email your CV to Lisa Vermeulen Lvermeulen@philipdennis.co.uk (Regional Sales Manager) – the closing date for applications is Wed 13th April 2019