Philip Dennis Foodservice is a well-established family business distributing Chilled, Ambient, Frozen and Non-Food goods, as well as Fresh Butchery and Fresh Fish products to customers throughout Oxfordshire, the Midlands and the South West of England.
We’re seeking a meticulous Data Administrator to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Support the Master Data Manager and the wider procurement team to ensure all data is entered correctly into our online system
- Carry out data cleanses to ensure that our systems are effectively updated and maintained
- Verify data to ensure that our details are accurate and up to date
- Extract and manipulate large amounts of data and review this for inconsistencies and inaccuracies, reporting any issues to the Master Data Manager
- Enter data in large volumes whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Contact suppliers to discuss product promotions to ensure that pricing information can be entered into the system accurately
- Act as the first point of contact for all data queries
With previous experience in an administrative role, you will have the following:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail to identify inaccuracies within large volumes of data
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside of the business
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to problem solve
- Ability to work on your own initiative and able to adapt to new systems and changing workloads
Whilst not essential, experience in the FMCG industry would be desirable, as would knowledge of AS400/Microsoft Dynamics.
In return we offer a competitive salary package and pension scheme, 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), and the chance to be part of a progressive, supportive and expanding business with ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you possess the experience, skills and attitude to make this role a success then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2018.